Friday, November 12, 2010

Early Start To The Flu Season?

Pin It

 

 

As reported on September 24 th , (I know I'm a few days late), there has been a relatively EARLY start the the flu season, here in North America.

That's not really a shock to me. After The Man's epic fail with The Swine Flu last year, they certainly have to make up for their lost CULLING TIME with an early start this year.

 

As we discovered last year, with the Swine Flu/H1N1 Virus, the 'normal' flu season is a pretty deadly one. Usually with around 10,000 deaths directly linked to the flu, in the United States alone.

Now we all know that the 'common' flu really isn't that lethal.... If you aren't old, young, or have a weakened immune system. Bed rest, and lots of liquids. That's what my doctor always told me. So, why is that that hundreds of thousands around the world die each year due to this illness? Is it because we don't want to treat illnesses? Or, are our doctors unknowingly giving us faulty medicine? Either way, we shouldn't be dropping like flies every year.

Could this be The Illuminati's version of Natural Selection? After all, THEIR ideal world population is only 500 Million. I suppose it's easier to control a smaller population?

 

So, with that in mind, do you assume the early start to the flu season is a NORMAL cycle? Or, as like myself and many others, believe is it manufactured?

 

At this point, I'd like to apologize to my readers for not posting anything exceptionally lengthy for a few weeks. Life has been quite busy, and working midnights now makes it much more difficult to find the time to write to you. However, I will do my best to keep you up-to-date with the REAL happening of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment