Friday, November 12, 2010

Proof That Global Warming Is Junk Science!!

Pin It
As I discussed a few months ago in, GLOBAL WARMING IS A LIE, Al Gore's Climate Change & Global Warming is all just junk science.
I watched his movie. I saw what the scientists predicted: That the Polar Ice Caps would melt, flooding the world.
I don't know about you, but I've had plenty of ice cubes melt in my drinks. I don't recall ANY of them ever overflowing. Do you?
Just to help prove my point. I took a few pictures for your amusement.

In this picture, you can see that the glass is empty, with the exception of some ice cubes.









In this photo, you can see the glass of ice is filled to the brim with water.









Now, a little education for you, (and I'm 100% certain that the scientists behind the Global Warming Theory know this too), about water. It's a weird liquid. When is freezes, it's particles actually expand, not contract.



As you can see here, the ice has melted. The water in the glass has NOT expanded.










I know this is just a small scaled experiment. But, think about it this way: If a few ice cubes can't overflow a small glass of water, what makes you think that a massive Polar Ice Cap could cause the Earths oceans to rise enough to swallow the Statue of Liberty, or even get her feet wet?
Sure, the Earths oceans waters will rise and fall naturally. That's what we call THE TIDE.
The next time you see Al Gore, or David Suzuki, or anyone spouting these lies on the TV or radio telling you that the world will come to an end because of man-made global warming, turn the channel. Better yet, turn it off. Pick up a good book, and educate yourself. Learn to think for yourself.
The whole GLOBAL WARMING was thought up for one reason. To take your money, in the form of donations, and whatnot, and to control you. To brainwash you. To make you easy prey. Be the Lion, and FIGHT BACK!

2 comments:

  1. This is true of ice bergs. However Ice Caps are on solid ground. Therefor any melted ice from the ice caps would be net new water.

    ReplyDelete