Friday, November 26, 2010

Social Programming Will Make Pedophilia A Thing Of The Past!

Pin It

Remember me telling you the other day in Illuminati & Social Programming to Accept Pedophilia that we are slowly but surely going to start accepting pedophilia as no longer taboo, but more of just a 'counter culture'.
It's happening right before our eyes, and no one seems to notice. Well, except the World's handlers, and programmers. With the world turning a blind eye to girls under the age of 10, introducing a lingerie line of clothing for children. I know you've seen it. I know you were probably mildly disgusted at it. But, you ACCEPTED IT! 

 We're all aware that Miley Cyrus' little sister Noah is the one launching such a product line.  I suppose a 9 year old is perfect for this sort of programming.  After all, THEY tried a decade ago with Britney Spears, but I guess a 16 year old girl is just a wee bit too old for a programming effort of this magnitude.  


The question I'm forced to ask myself, and others, is WHY?  Why haven't YOU noticed this?  I suppose it's the same reason no one seemed to notice when we were being programmed to accept homosexuality.  Nowadays only a few people still regard homosexuality is a Hell-worthy trespass.  That's basically only the hardcore religious folk.  However, even THEY have started to come around. 

Like I said:  It's only a matter of time before the public at large don't look at pedophilia the same way as we do today. 
It's no longer a mater of whether you accept it or not.  You will.  It's just a matter of time.  I would suggest it will take LESS than an generation for this change to take place.

Prepare yourself.   This is how they play with us.  Constant Mind-fucks.  You may disagree with me,  I expect that.  Just come back and read this article in 15 or 20 years. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. Does everyone not notice this or do they notice this but just not care?

    ReplyDelete