Friday, November 12, 2010

TERRORISM

Pin It
I know I'm a few days late with this post, (and thank you for reading my older posts), but I wanted to make sure I understood everything correctly, before bringing it to you guys, my faithful readers.

Now, with respect to the recent 'terrorism' scare over the skies of the north-eastern United States, primarily Michigan, I'd like to see if I can fully understand the facts, and try to look at some of the information, or misinformation, regarding this case.

I'm sure we are all aware of the story: A terrorist tried to blow up a U.S. Airliner on Christmas day. Familiar with it? If not, look HERE.



Now that you've taken the time to read the story, as posted on the CTV Canada website, you'll notice the same things I've noticed.

On the very day that this alleged attack took place, the suspect was promptly arrested upon landing. That's understandable. The cops are doing their job. However, one thing that baffles me is; the almost simultaneous release of his name, (Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab). Almost as though the mass media departments already had that information. Or, had it handed to them with the carefully pre-scripted press release from the military.


At that same time, there was also publication of parts of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab interrogation. Seems odd, don't you think? One would assume that this sort of information would be at the highest levels of national security. Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was quick to name Al-Qaeda, (Al-Qaeda is now an official word. It wasn't zapped by my spell check in MS Word 2007), as the group he was working with. Again, published in the first press release regarding this case. Not to mention that it was also publicized that he ADMITTED he managed to get his bomb making materials in Yeman.


Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab also reportedly said in his interrogation that there would be more like him. More bombers on American flights. I suspect that there will be at least ONE that gets through, and causes damage on American soil. It's not the terrorists who are winning; it's the American's who are deliberately letting it happen. GOTTA KEEP YOUR SUBJECTS SCARED, AND IN CHECK!


As a result of this 'terrorist' attempt over Michigan skies, we are now being herded like sheep and cattle at all airports throughout the world. Once again, being controlled by fear. Similar to the ways we were herded after 9/11, and the Richard Reid shoe bombing attempt.


With all that in mind, you can't reasonably believe that the American government, along with the CIA, (possibly the best intelligence gathering agency in the world), didn't know about this? What's happening now? We're being controlled, yet again, because THEY want us to be.


We must learn to think for ourselves! We must understand that our elected officials are probably not telling us the true about anything. ALWAYS second guess what you hear, read, and see in the mass media.


If you read this blog on a regular or semi-regular basis, please subscribe to the e-mail notifications, or follow me on Twitter to be notified the instant I put up a new post. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment