Wednesday, November 17, 2010

They Make It So Easy!

Pin It


 

    It seems I've been repeating myself quite a bit lately. I apologize. THEY just make it too darn easy, and obvious. If you live in or around the Barrie, Ontario area, you would have seen it too. The very blatant show of Chemtrails and Chemcoulds in our skies.

Below, you'll see a bunch of photo's that myself, and my wife took today, (June 24, 2010). You'll see Chemtrails being made, and the Chemclouds they've produced. Keep in mind that these photos were taken over approximately three hour period.



 

Now here, for your reference is a picture of a jet leaving just a REGULAR con-trail.


See how the con-trail disappears just moments later?


 

There were Chemtrails being laid all over the Barrie skies. Here is what the finished product looks like.



 

If you didn't have a chance to look up at the skies, and see this 'show', I'm sure you'll have plenty more chances over the next few days. After all, it's all about the G8 and G20, (NWO) conferences going on here.


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment