Friday, November 12, 2010

When Will It End??

Pin It
As you've read in previous posts to this blog, it seems as though THE MAN is out to get me..... or at least try and stop me.
On January 28th, 2010 I wrote about my first 'interactions' with THE MAN, and how I suspected 'he' hacked my old computer, that I had been blogging from for a few months. A short time after that, I purchased a new computer, and set up a more secure home LAN.
Not being deterred, I continued to post articles like THIS, about things our governments are doing. Not just locally, but all over the world.

On June 17th, 2010, I wrote an article detailing more actions taken against me, in a clear attempt to limit my access to the Internet.
The VERY next day, I posted a photo, and another detailed description in THE MAN'S attempt to either spy on me, or silence me. That's up for debate.

This brings us to the reason I'm writing this post today. Yesterday I became aware that my home LAN had been hacked YET AGAIN! On one of my computers on my LAN, I had/have VERY sensitive files. Copies of those files were found on another computer on my network. I can assure you, that no one in my house knew about those files, nor how to move them to another computer, (very cryptic passwords, and 256 bit encryption). Basically what I'm saying is: You can't ACCIDENTALLY access them. When I did a little investigating on my LAN, I found that SONIA wasn't on my system as I reported earlier, but found a BRAND NEW network.

Avaliable Networks


As you see in that screenshot of my available networks, CREATOR has a 100% signal strength. That is clearly not possible, unless the broadcast is from INSIDE my house. I say this because my neighbours on either side of my house, you can already see their signals.
I'm not even going to point out the irony in that particular networks name. Although, it was an 'OH MY GOD' moment when I saw it.
Am I just being paranoid? Certainly too many coincidences for my liking. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think ur a cracker with way to much time on your hands get a fucking life and get over shit you cry ass bitch

    ReplyDelete