Saturday, October 15, 2011

It’s The Thought That Counts…..

Pin It



    Over the past month or so, I've been writing about  'Occupy Wall St.' I was writing about it long before the mainstream media looked at it. Now the protests have moved north of the border and elsewhere around the world.





As I posted on September 20th, (nearly a MONTH ago), in NYC Uprising, I said :

"Have you seen any of these stories on TV? No. Why is that? It's not NEARLY as big of a story as Egypt was, or Libya, or Yemen. Just wait. Once it becomes a larger protest, it'll suddenly be on the TV news, as though it happened 'over night'."



Now that people have started protesting in Toronto, I almost feel obligated to call a huge BULL SHIT on this whole 'movement'. The reason I say this is for a number of reasons:





  1. This is Canada. We're the most passive people in the world.
  2. This is Canada, and it's nearly winter. I didn't see many 'protesters' prepared to stay very long, (no winter clothing).
  3. Remember the G20 riots: Agent Provocateurs? It'll happen again.
  4. 'Nuff said.

As a fellow Canadian, and citizen of the world, I'm VERY embarrassed on behalf of my brothers and sisters. I agree with their principles. I agree that 'We The People' are getting fleeced by The Man. The reason I'm embarrassed is this: NOTHING WILL CHANGE. When all is said and done, the protesters, (who lack a leader right now), will be negotiated into agreeing with the Status Quo.

Ghandi once said: "Be the change you want to see in the world." I don't disagree with that statement. What I do disagree with is these Peaceful Protests by a bunch of Neo-Hippies.

Neo-Hippie
What did Woodstock accomplish? Other than a really awesome video collection… Absolutely nothing. That is the plan for these Neo-Hippies: A peaceful protest. I can understand the idea. Hell, it's even a GOOD IDEA. It'll accomplish nothing. You can mark my words when I say that.





Now, let's look back to when the 'Occupy Wall St.' protest started. Where was the

Mainstream Media? They weren't there. The only way this message got out to the world was because one person was LiveStreaming it from his laptop, so that the world, (primarily plugged-in people, with no job), could watch.

The OWS movement received absolutely NO coverage. Why do you suppose that is? I've explained in previous posts why I believe that is. I could be wrong. I doubt it.

***********************************************************************************

Now this is a call for help: If you are attending any of the 'OCCUPY' protests, please contact me. I would like to post photos from where you are. Photo's that aren't being doctored by the Illuminati media.

theconspiracyfiles@rogers.com



Thanks folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment